Join me and other Catholic bloggers at Conversion Diary for 7 Quick Takes Friday. Here are my Quick Takes:
1. Exciting news about two of my novels, which are currently in the top 10 of Amazon Kindle’s Religious Drama category! Wow!
In Name Only actually made it to #1 periodically yesterday! Double Wow!
2. I’ve been asked to talk by Skype to a group of mothers at a Catholic book club meeting in Missouri at the end of this month. In Name Only was their January book club selection. I know I’ve said it before, but I LOVE the 21st century!
3. Earlier this week, we were invited to dinner and my husband and I were able to try some homemade Moroccan food. I don’t normally eat prunes or beef, but this meal was delicious! You can find the recipe here.
4. There are now two published authors in our household! My husband’s academic paper was published through Common Ground Publishing.
5. Our online NFP class this past Monday night was a huge success! This is our 7th online course, but this class was unique because it was so large: seven couples (14 total people). Up until this point, we’ve been keeping our class sizes small (under 4 couples).
6. My short article entitled “Eternal Gifts” will be published in the new book by Karen Edmisten called After Miscarriage: A Catholic Woman’s Companion to Healing and Hope which will be released in February.
7. And, finally, since Jen at Conversion Diary just turned 35, she asked what we were doing at age 35. So what was I doing? I was writing my first published article called Five Little Souls in Heaven. This article is actually the long version of “Eternal Gifts,” from #6 above.
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary’s Blog.
Photos and text copyright 2012 Ellen Gable Hrkach