Please join me and other Catholic bloggers at Conversion Diary for 7 Quick Takes Friday. Before I get to the Quick Takes, I wanted to mention that this Monday, April 30th, I will be on EWTN’s Son Rise Morning Show at 8:50 a.m. talking about “The Spiritual Consequences of Sterilization.”
1. For a limited time only: my bestselling novel, Stealing Jenny, is only .99 on Kindle!
2. I am still in awe of the fact that I have “fans” and I receive “fan” mail (below). In fact, since last year, when I began selling over 100 e-books a week, the fan mail has been frequent, mostly positive and at times, emotional. Many of the letters come in the form of e-mail, others arrive as letters.
3. Plans are under way to travel down to Nashville in July to attend my sister’s first profession of vows and receive her black veil. We are all so proud of her and her decision to join the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia. The photo below was taken last September during my visit to the St. Cecilia Motherhouse.
4. I’m finally getting the knack of Pinterest and I’m having a great time “pinning” all sorts of things to different boards I’ve created. Of course, like any social media, it can be addicting, so I’m limiting myself to five minutes a day. If you are on Pinterest, please consider following me: http://pinterest.com/ellengable
6. In a few days, both my youngest son and myself will be celebrating our birthdays. Paul was my favorite birthday present 13 years ago. Below is a photo of my oldest son and youngest son 13 years ago.
7. Great article on NFP and Marketing: “Truth in Advertising: How We Talk About NFP.”
For more quick takes, please visit Conversion Diary.
Copyright 2012 Ellen Gable Hrkach