Please join me and other Catholic bloggers at Conversion Diary for 7 Quick Takes Friday.
This Sunday, Natural Family Planning Awareness Week begins. To celebrate, I’ll be doing an “all NFP” Quick Takes.
1. NFP Facebook Cover Photos
If you want to help promote NFP Awareness Week, “Living the Sacrament” has some great FREE images to download for your Facebook cover photo at this link.
2. Emily’s Hope
My first novel, Emily’s Hope, includes themes on NFP and the Theology of the Body. It’s available in print or on Kindle.
3. How an NFP-Using Woman Responds to Her Doctor’s Question: When Was Your Last Period?
4. NFP Intimate Sharing
5. Learning NFP Online Taking NFP classes online has become not only a convenient way to learn NFP, but also to teach it. We are now teaching more couples in one class than we have previously taught in an entire year! To learn more about online NFP classes, here is the link to a recent article for Amazing Catechists called “NFP Goes High Tech.”
6. NFP is Safe, Healthy and Effective Natural Family Planning uses no devices, has no harmful side effects and is highly effective in avoiding pregnancy when a couple have a serious need to do so…and it also works well to assist couples in achieving a much-wanted pregnancy. This recent article from LifeSiteNews gives details of the harmful side effects of birth control.
7. Want to Save Money? NFP is the Cheapest Method of Birth Regulation
Copyright 2012 Ellen Gable Hrkach