Please join me and other Catholic bloggers at Conversion Diary for 7 Quick Takes Friday.
2. Cool Review of Stealing Jenny (Thank you, John!)
Posted here: http://www.examiner.com/article/review-ellen-gable-s-stealing-jenny
3. Catholic Writers Conference Online
If you’re a Catholic writer and would like to attend the Catholic Writers Conference Online, click here. Today is the last day to register!
4. A Subtle Grace Endorsements“The plot tugs at the heart and gets the heart racing. Reading A Subtle Grace was like riding a Victorian-era wooden roller coaster: a luscious historical setting that provides a tantalizingly dangerous thrill ride.” Erin McCole Cupp, author, Don’t You Forget About Me
“A Subtle Grace is a compelling read, a great addition to the genre of Catholic fiction.”
Patrice Fagnant MacArthur, author The Catholic Baby Name Book
“Fascinating read with meticulous historical detail and great suspense built around true-to-life characters.”
Karen Murphy Corr, freelance writer
“Ellen Gable’s A Subtle Grace is a masterfully written illustration of the difference between lust and love, between rashness and fortitude, between mere existence and truly living.”
AnnMarie Creedon, author, Angela’s Song
5. I Believe (Beautiful pro-life video by Sapphira Sinasac)
6. Snowy Winter
Up here in Canada, like in many parts of the upper USA, we have had a very snowy winter. Of course, the difference is that we usually have a snowy winter. It has also been bitterly cold and I’m pining for spring already.
7. Virtual Invitation Cartoon
Copyright 2014 Ellen Gable Hrkach