Natural Family Planning Awareness Week begins next week. A great way to start the celebration is with humor!
All images are copyright by James and Ellen Hrkach. Please do not use without permission.
I’d like to share just a few of the 28 original Christmas cards we’ve created over the past 30 years. As I’ve mentioned before, our “Family Life” cartoons began as Christmas cards 27 years ago. To learn more about this, you can read my previous guest post entitled “Life in a Cartoon World.”
Those on our Christmas card list really enjoy and appreciate our cards; the caricatures of the members of our family are drawn by my husband. With some of these, I scanned only one part of the card, since I just wanted to share the caricatures of the family. Merry Christmas!!
1. Let the Spirit In – 1989
2. She Brought Forth Her First Born Son – 1992
3. Glorious Strains – 1996
4. Cookies are Like Baby Jesus – 2002
5. ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas – 2007
6. Hrkach Boys Assembly Line – 2008
7. Vertical Enhancements – 2009
9. Sleeping In – 2014
10. A Many Splendored Christmas (2015)
11. This year’s Christmas Card!! “Low Key” 2016
All text and images copyright James and Ellen Hrkach 2016